Monday, October 18, 2010

Update

Hiyas e1..

   I am sorry I haven't been able to kick out the tuts like I hope to be doing. Things at home are real busy right now. I am a active member in my kids school PTO and we throw a carnival every year in Oct., so I have been so busy working on many things to get it ready. Also, as most know my hubby is disabled from being injured overseas so I take him back and forth to dr visits along with my own. I so deserve a medal, lol. Our fall carnival is this friday the 22nd, so I hope things calm down some so I can get alot more tuts out for all.

I also wanted to remind you all that if you click on my tag it will bring up a new window and that will show you the orginal size of the tag, sometimes it makes it look blurry so that's why I made it to where you can click on it and see how it really suppose to look. Just remember to hit your back button to get back to the tut. I hope this helps any confusion.

I also love ideas, so if you have an idea of how you would like to see a tut done please feel free to send me your idea. For example, "hey Tabby I'd like to see some cutesy, or sexy, or a specific type." My email is tabbykatztutz@gmail.com put in subject line- tag idea.

Please send your friends to my blog, the more the merrier. But as always please do not snag anything from my blog and claim them as your own. And always remember to add any copyright info to you tags, it's out of respect for the artist that allow us to use their creations.

Have a great week all!
Hugssss
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment